Our client is a leading marketing agency presenting groundbreaking creative solutions for an extensive portfolio of brands. Their modern, cutting-edge, and dynamic approach propels them at the forefront of the industry.
As the SEM Manager, you would be responsible for overseeing high-profile and complex clients’ paid search media campaigns and serving as the key expert for assigned clients.
• Oversee high-profile and complex clients’ paid search media campaigns and serving as the key expert for assigned clients
• Direct the execution of clients’ search program and manage efforts at analyst level resources assigned to clients’ accounts
• Evaluate performance data, present key insights and recommendations to drive action plans based on conclusions
• Develop paid search strategy and testing methodology and roadmap for clients in partnership with the senior search leadership
• Bachelor’s degree
• 2.5+ years’ Search Engine Marketing experience with a focus on direct response campaigns
• 1+ years’ experience working with bid management platforms and site-side analytics packages
• Advanced proficiency with Microsoft Excel
• Excellent analytical and quantitative skills to measure the success of the SEM programs