SEM Marketing Specialist
Our client is an iconic specialty retailer offering a wide-array of products spanning from home, entertainment, and clothing. With their high-quality products, diverse selection, and exceptional customer service, it’s never been easier to find everything you need in one convenient location.
In this role, you would be responsible for overseeing campaign development and execution for all paid search campaigns.
• Lead campaign development and execution for all paid search campaigns, including daily spend monitoring, keyword, ad copy, campaign creation, and development
• Maintain and grow paid search campaigns, including campaign setup, bid optimization, and profit maximization
• Analyze paid search campaigns, identify potential opportunities, provide recommendations for optimization through ad copy, keywords, ad groups, targeting, bidding, and landing pages
• Optimize results by utilizing A/B testing for copy and landing pages; share analytical data insight with appropriate partners
• Remain informed on industry trends, competitive landscape, and emerging technologies; identify opportunities and craft strategic plans
• Collaborate with various cross-functional teams for campaign launch dates, budgets, and objectives
• Bachelor's degree in marketing or related field
• 3+ years of Paid Search Engine Marketing (SEM) experience
• Comprehensive data analysis and problem-solving skills; able to draw conclusions, able to devise strategic recommendations based on findings