Senior Account Executive, Beauty
Our client is a well-known, creative and innovative public relations firm with an immense global presence. They pride themselves on investing in a team that is diverse, tenacious and forward-thinking. With strategists, analysts, producers, designers, developers and campaign activators at the forefront, they have been honored by AdAge, A-List Agency and Cannes Lions. Their company culture is fast-paced, welcoming and warm.
In this role you will support iconic beauty brands (Fortune 500 CPG client).
- Heavy beauty media outreach to long and short lead outlets and ongoing pitching efforts to generate coverage for brands year-long
- Influencer coordination (identify talent & run influencer programming)
- Direct liaison with brand spokespeople
- Flawless execution of editor events, desksides, 1:1 immersions, creative deliveries etc
- Draft written materials including fact sheets, key messages, Q&As, press releases, tip sheets, spokespeople interviews, event scripts, recommendation and recap decks and client communications
- Mentor junior level staff and work in a close knit team environment
- BA or BS Degree
- 2-4 years public relations experience
- Additional Qualifications:
- Prior agency experience
- Experience building PR strategies that meet both corporate and consumer objectives
- Experience with new and social media strategies and campaigns