Senior Account Executive
Our client is a luxury lifestyle brand that embodies personal style and sensibility with a vintage flare. The collections, known for vibrant color, print and eclectic details, include ready-to-wear, shoes, handbags and accessories. Their designs can be seen on the most A-list celebrities or dancing across the pages of high-fashion magazines.
In this highly visible position, you would establish the US Wholesale and Licensing strategy, analyze opportunities for growth, and communicate with team members to achieve objectives. Also, you would be fundamental with managing product placement logistics and coordination and maintaining strong relationships.
• Analyze sales and business trends for men’s activewear and maximize sales by collaborating with various teams
• Assist the senior leadership with mentoring the team; offer motivation and inspirational leadership; share and embrace new ideas
• Provide recommendations for trustees highlighting specific product needs and monitor in season product developments
• Collaborate with team members to report processes, plan sales budgets, examine sales performance, create action plans to achieve optimal results
• Establish relationships with local contacts in each market, develop multi-level strategic partnerships, and maintain relations with trustees
• 10 years of strong fashion wholesale experience
• Experience with the Nordstrom buying team preferred
• Travel as necessary to trade shows and markets