Senior Account Executive, Drug and Mass
Our client is a creative, functional and stylish accessories company that specializes in enhancing personal care. From beauty tools to travel and accessories, they create products that are fun and make life simpler. With a fast-paced company culture, they still operate as a close-knit family business.
In this role you will help expand the client’s current distribution including the development of strategic sales and marketing objectives for accounts, management of expense budgets, sales goals, and sales profitability, and coordination of all sales activities with the Director of Sales and Chief Revenue Officer specializing in health and beauty personal care travel accessories.
- Reports directly to the CEOand works with the Director of Sales in the planning and execution of sales initiatives, presents needs for accounts with regards to product development, places orders according to deadlines in order to meet delivery requirements
- Develops seasonal sales strategies for each account to increase sales
- Attends weekly meetings to review sales throughout the company for both wholesale and retail divisions.
- Meets/communicates with key accounts to build and maintain relationship in order to meet sales budgets
- Creates and analyzes sales reports to manage accounts
- Builds assortment plans and pricing strategies for each account to increase sales and profit
- 5 + years of Sales experience within the drug + mass world
- Strong data analysis and reporting skills
- Proven ability to open new accounts with track record of success
- Strong sales, customer service, and closing skills
- Knowledge of product demands in the marketplace