Senior Account Executive, HCP Integrated
Our client is one of the coolest interactive advertising agencies – innovative, creative, and tenacious; they are experts in the industry. With an impressive body of work their clients are some of the most recognizable companies across the globe. Their offices are warm and welcoming with an eclectic group of exciting and intelligent people.
In this role you will be managing the day-to-day activity of the account, including managing client deadlines, maintaining the integrity of the client’s budget and developing creative briefs.
• Manage account independently on a day-to-day basis
• Develop creative and strategic thinking skills
• Develop creative briefs
• Manage client expectations at all times to foster effectiveness/productivity
• Provide input to and draft sections of the agency tactical plan
• Maintain regular client contact at product manager level and become integral part of client
team ensuring that the client is updated and briefed on all relevant account activity
• College degree, preferably in marketing, advertising, communications or science/medicine
• 3 years agency or comparable experience
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• Well-developed knowledge of business practices/vendor relations
• Professional image