Senior Account Executive, Home
Our client is a renowned communications agency presenting unparalleled solutions for a diverse portfolio of iconic brands. Their cutting-edge, integrated, and collaborative approach distinguishes them at the forefront of the industry.
In this role, you would be responsible for the development and implementation of multi-channel public relations plans. You would also be responsible for providing direction to ensure the client’s objectives are achieved.
• Secure comprehensive press coverage for features and product editorial in national, regional and online media outlets
• Develop and implement press events and manage budgets; create press releases, pitch letters, client memos, and additional PR collateral
• Meet with clients to ensure promotional needs and tactical programs are being implemented; assist with presenting concepts to clients
• Review all projects and ensure deliverables are aligned with the brand strategy and client direction and ensure consistency
• Communicate any changes in direction, timelines, or cost to the client; generate field research reports and present findings
• Implement strategic media plans, evaluate campaign performance, and assess on-going programs in collaboration with team members
• Bachelor’s degree
• 3-5+ years’ public relations experience
• Passionate about the home industry