Senior Account Executive - Hospitality
Our client is an iconic public relations agency presenting creative solutions for an extensive portfolio of top brands across luxury, lifestyle, and hospitality. Their modern, on-trend, and innovative approach propels them at the forefront of the industry.
As the Senior Account Executive, you would be responsible for serving as the account lead for several accounts and collaborate with the account supervisor on client strategies and year plans.
• Serve as account lead for several accounts and collaborate with the account supervisor on client strategies and year plans
• Timely completion of press releases, media alerts, media plans, proposals and client communication and manage and supervises junior staff across accounts
• Plan, develop, and advise clients on integrated and measurable PR initiatives and manage and actualize PR Events, client activations and initiatives
• Develop, deliver and lead strategic client programs and initiatives and identify strategic media relationships and new and creative media strategies
• Lead, manage and develop team members by reviewing work and providing constructive feedback to generate effective pitching and account workflow
• Provide strategic guidance to clients and team members on an ongoing basis and set account priorities and communicate them accurately and efficiently to team members
• Bachelor or Master’s degree in Public Relations, Journalism, Communications, or related field
• 5 years PR experience and excellent (written and verbal) communications skills
• Strong supervisory and leadership experience
• Knowledge of Cision and Fashion GPS
• Extensive relationships across all top-tier media platforms