Senior Account Executive
Our client is a well-known digital marketing agency creating one-of-a-kind brand experiences. Their integrated, dynamic, and innovative approach present unparalleled results for top brands like no other.
In this role, you would help lead the development of innovative brand experiences for clients. You would also develop creative briefs, participate in the client planning process, and work with cross-functional teams.
• Develop scopes by engaging discipline leads and seeking to gain clarity about deliverables and objectives
•Draft creative briefs and POVs and work with each department to deliver strategic, results-driven, and creative solutions
• Understand client positioning and strategy and participate in the client planning process, including assessment, situation analysis, and brand planning
• Establish strong relationships with cross-functional teams, such as project management, creative, and finance
• Serve as the key contact for assigned clients and projects, report status to necessary team members, and create project plans, production timelines, and budgets
• Evaluate creative execution and provide feedback for revisions to ensure creative product remains on-strategy and remains aligned with the client’s brand guidelines
• Bachelor’s degree
• 4+ years’ digital agency experience, including digital video and/or TV production
• Experience with web, mobile, video, brand, and strategic projects preferred