Senior Account Executive
Our client is a well-known creative agency specializing in strategy, branding, and package design for an extensive portfolio of top brands. Their integrated, dynamic, and innovative approach evolves brands like no other.
As the Senior Account Executive, you would be responsible for providing client service support while managing reports to ensuring projects are completed on-time. You would also be responsible for working across an array of luxury brands to manage projects and new business pitches as needed with creativity and strategic thinking.
• Communicate with clients on a daily basis, fielding questions, comments, and projects requests while managing timelines for all ongoing projects
• Collaborate with cross-functional teams through retouching, shoot production, casting, and artwork approvals
• Oversee project budgets, from creating estimates through final invoicing and coordinate travel for Account Director while managing Business Interns
• Stay abreast of competitive landscape and major industry trends, with a strong focus on ample digital opportunities
• 3-6 years’ advertising or marketing experience, either agency or in-house
• Experience working across the fashion, beauty, luxury, and/or retail brands
• Passionate about digital development and cultural trends with strong research skills
• Strong understanding of managing budgets and overseeing billing