Senior Account Executive, Tech/Innovation
Our client is a premier communications agency building fashion brands like no other. Their cutting-edge, integrated, and dynamic approach distinguishes them at the forefront of the industry.
In this role, you would be responsible for overseeing communications strategies for national and international brands. You would also be responsible for developing press materials and managing press interviews.
• Develop and implement engaging communications strategies for national and international brands across traditional and digital media
• Draft and produce press materials, including press kits, releases, and pitches; secure features and product placements in top national, regional, and online media outlets
• Establish and grow strong relationships with technology, business, and health editors; serve as the contact for tech and innovation clients
• Manage and coordinate staff press interviews with clients and oversee follow-up; execute engaging press events for clients in partnership with the events team
• Oversee, create, and distribute editorial reports, briefing documents, and press clippings; lead the junior staff, mentor employees, and foster a collaborative environment
• Bachelor’s degree in communications, journalism, English, marketing, or related field
• 3-4 years’ experience working with technology companies ranging from startups to mid-level businesses
• Knowledge of the media landscape across tech and business
• Passionate about event planning and coordination of press events