Senior Account Executive, Tech/Innovation
Our client is a premier communications agency building fashion brands like no other. Their cutting-edge, integrated, and dynamic approach distinguishes them at the forefront of the industry.
In this role, you would be responsible for leading communications strategies and managing press materials. You would also be responsible for securing press coverage and managing press events.
• Develop and implement communications strategies for large national and international brands across traditional and digital media
• Compose various press materials, including press kits, releases, and pitches; manage and grow strong relationships with food, beauty, and CPG editors and bloggers
• Secure press coverage for features and product placement in top national, regional, and online media outlets
• Maintain and expand relationships with technology, business and health editors and secure features and product placements in top national, regional and online media outlets
• Manage press events, event budgets, oversee mid-level and junior staff, serve as a mentor, and foster a collaborative environment
• Bachelor’s degree in communications, journalism, English, marketing, or related field
• 5-6 years’ experience working with technology companies
• Foundational knowledge of the media landscape across tech and business
• Proven track record of securing top-tier coverage in print and online media, and broadcast