Senior Account Executive
Our client is a popular fashion brand creating the latest must-have apparel essentials. With their modern, luxurious, and on-trend designs, you can effortlessly dress in style every day.
In this position, you would maintain and build strong relationships with an established list of accounts. You would also be responsible for collaborating with vendors, creating order quotes, sending purchase orders, and liaising with the design team.
• Analyze sales and business trends and maximize sales by collaborating with various teams; create order quotes, distribute purchase orders, and follow up with appropriate personnel as necessary
• Collaborate with team members to report processes, plan sales budgets, examine sales performance, create action plans to achieve optimal results
• Establish relationships with local contacts in each market, develop multi-level strategic partnerships, and maintain relations with trustees
• Provide recommendations highlighting specific product needs and monitor in season product developments
• 3+ years’ wholesale experience
• Proficient with Microsoft Excel