Senior Account Manager, Demand Generation & B2B
Our client is a renowned company specializing in driving revenue for a diverse portfolio of top brands. Their groundbreaking, integrated, and collaborative approach distinguishes them at the forefront of the industry.
In this role, you would be responsible for implementing multi-channel marketing programs and content to drive revenue. You would also be responsible for working directly with the client and partnering with cross-functional internal teams.
• Develop and implement multi-channel marketing programs and content to drive revenue; work directly with
clients to discover actionable insights and develop a marketing strategy
• Partner with cross-functional teams, including creative, media, and technology to monitor, measure, and track campaigns and programs for effectiveness
• Analyze results to deliver business insights, identify opportunities, patterns, and gaps; communicate objectives, project schedules, deliverables, and program impact
• Implement A/B testing and optimization plans to enable rapid learning and program optimization; ensure clients goals and needs are met and provide the highest-level customer service
• Bachelor’s degree
• 3+ years’ experience working in an interactive, technology-driven marketing organization
• 5 years’ experience contributing to strategic direction of an integrated marketing strategy