Senior Account Manager
Our client is a renowned company creating the latest home must-haves ranging from tabletop accessories to furniture. With their on-trend, modern, and innovative designs, you can effortlessly transform every space into a stylish oasis.
As the Senior Account Manager, you would be responsible for developing and managing highly effective sales processes and presenting options and pricing effectively to customers.
• Develop and manage sales strategies and objectives for assigned accounts and develop relationships with new customers through a well-thought out process
• Set goals and manage profitability of accounts, including collaborating appropriately on domestic inventory needs
• Manage all activities, including customer service issues and reviews, associated with e-commerce accounts
• Observe, identify, manage and report on customer trends and assortments and identify sales opportunities based on gap analysis of accounts
• Identify and manage improvements to existing product programs or assist in the development new product programs
• Manage the full sales cycle, including follow up with customers, product development teams and factories to ensure timely delivery of samples or other information requested.
• Bachelor’s degree in business, merchandising or related field
• 10-15 years’ increasing sales account size and/or responsibility in a merchandising, product planning, or purchasing/customer role
• Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite
• Solid knowledge of supply-chain and logistics associated with a direct import business
• Deep knowledge of customer facing product packaging
• Possesses strong existing relationships within the industry