Our client is a renowned technology firm, specializing in video technology to grow audiences and maximize revenue. Their innovative, forward-thinking, and dynamic approach continuously drives transformative technology developments.
In this role, you would be responsible for managing the accounting function for the company and overseeing the accounts payable process. You would also be responsible for leading the accounts receivable process and maintaining the weekly cash flow forecast.
• Oversee the accounting function for the company and lead the accounts payable process, including entering payables invoices, obtaining internal approvals, and coordinating payments to vendors
• Direct the accounts receivable process by developing customer sales invoices, approving new customer credit, collecting receipts, and resolving collection issues
• Lead employee reimbursements, bank reconciliations in accounting system, and generate monthly financial board slides
• Manage cash, maintain weekly cash flow forecast, and manage bank account balances; conduct month-end close process
• Evaluate accounts receivable aging report and resolve past due issues with factor and VP and assist with preparing audit schedules
• Bachelor’s degree in finance or accounting
• 4+ years’ accounting experience; 2+ years’ month-end close experience
• Advanced proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite
• Proficient with Quickbooks and Concur