As our Senior Administrative Assistant, you will provide a wide range of support to the head of North America Strategy and the CFO of for this Client- including managing all aspects of a complex calendar; coordinating a full range of meeting, event, and travel arrangements; producing, editing and reformatting documents; preparing expense reports and purchase orders; updating organizational charts; coordinating individual or equipment moves; and providing support as needed to the larger functional team(s). You will also respond tactfully, positively, and promptly to inquiries and problems within your scope of established authority and handle confidential information with an extremely high-level of discretion. Candidate must be an energy source, a collaborative and completely professional force within the team, always seeking a positive outcome when representing both Senior Directors is crucial.
• High School diploma or GED
• Minimum of 3-5 years of progressively responsible experience in an administrative support capacity for executives, or high-level Directors
• Strong reading, writing, math and communication skills
• Proven ability to work in a fast-paced, results oriented, collaborative team environment
• Strong organizational skills and the ability to prioritize multiple tasks
• Ability to take initiative, follow-through on requests until completion, and utilize a superb attention to detail.
• Intermediate to advance level Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, and Keynote
• Ability to work with a variety of personalities and work styles and manage across time zones
• Must be comfortable with ambiguity and be resourceful enough to find solutions on your own.