Senior Administrative Assistant
A reputable financial company is looking for a Sr Administrative Assistant at their Irvine office.
This is a 2-month temporary position but the manager is looking for a long term candidate that can be considered and interviewed for their full-time employee spot.
They’re looking for somebody that has a solid resume with senior level experience in a big corporate environment supporting executives/partners. You must be very motivated, forward thinker and personable.
- Provides administrative support to senior practice and process leadership, including partners-in-charge and their management group
- Handles calendars and schedules all meetings, conference calls, and travel arrangements; coordinates board and committee meetings
- Prepares bills and assists with collection activity, as needed; delegate to receive and review WIP reports
- Coordinates the work of other administrative support team members, as needed
- Follows standardized tasks and works according to established rules and procedures, with some interpretation necessary
- Composes and edits letters, memos, invoices, meeting minutes, and other documents
- Prepares proposals and high-level presentations
- Prepares time and expense reports
- Handles and has access to highly confidential information
- Has contact with senior management and clients, which often requires a high degree of tact and resourcefulness
- Understands business unit functionality and provides services to assist team in achieving goals and objectives
- Exercises independent judgment in making day-to-day decisions with minimal supervision
- Provides backup support to other administrative assistants
- Monitors and organizes committee and trade associations including scheduling and preparation of materials as requested
- Assists with and monitors CPE compliance and CPA licensing
- May perform transitional coach role to new Administrative staff
- 7-10 years of administrative experience
- Experience working in a corporate environment supporting multiple executives
- Strong proficiency in MS Office Suite
- Able to work with database
- Research and Web-Based Research Skills
- Excellent customer and client service skills on phone and in person
- Must be able to pass a background check
Send your resume today!
"24 Seven and its clients will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance."