Senior Administrator, Executive Offices
Our client is a popular fashion brand presenting the latest performance apparel, accessories, and footwear must-haves. With their incredibly inclusive and refreshingly collaborative culture, creativity flourishes every day.
In this role, you would serve as the main contact for executive administrative organization, schedule management, documentation, phone, mail, and email. You would be responsible for overseeing special events, including non-profit and foundation work.
• Support the executive administrative organization, schedule management, documentation, phone, mail, and email
• Manage special events, including non-profit and foundation work and seek new sponsor opportunities for special events
• Establish and maintain strong relationships with new entertainment and talent and maintain all social media platforms
• Manage complex calendar requests, including coordination and ensuring all information is accurate; prepare correspondence, reports, and presentations
• Log and drive completion of key deliverables and provide follow up for outstanding tasks; direct completion of conflicting priorities and resolve any issues efficiently
• Schedule, organize, prepare materials for staff and team meetings and other group events; help prepare proposals and contracts
• Bachelor’s degree
• Marketing and public relations experience
• Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite