Senior Analyst, E-commerce Division Analytics
Our client is a premier consumer goods company with an extensive portfolio of well-known brands across various sectors. Their innovative, strategic, and consumer focused approach aims to make a positive difference in consumer lives across the globe.
In this position, you would be responsible for managing the creation and implementation of analytic strategies for e-commerce to enhance the customer experience and drive optimal results. You would also be responsible for establishing and maintaining strong business relationships with various teams, including finance, IT, marketing, merchandising, and customer service.
• Create daily, weekly, and monthly reports to present in meetings; identify POS trends, out-of-stock issues, and opportunities to optimize sales and margin
• Liaise with various cross-functional teams, including sales, merchandising, brand marketing, and ecommerce to measure marketing and trade performance and identify key performance indicators
• Drive the design and development of Business Intelligence (BI) and predictive analytics applications; automate KPI reporting and optimize customer promotional investment
• Perform POS and inventory data analysis; gather insights into category growth and promotional performance; translate customer and business data to provide a cohesive recommended plan
• Direct business case support, business level productivity, sales results, and annual plan and forecast procedure
• Remain current of emerging industry trends and provide highly strategic recommendations to drive new analytics initiatives
• 3+ years e-commerce analytics experience at a large global company
• Advanced with Microsoft Office suite
• Experience with customer business analytic tools
• Experience with SQL and SAS (PC and/or mainframe) a plus