Creative Services Jobs
Senior Analyst, Search
Our client is one of the coolest interactive advertising agencies – innovative, creative, and tenacious; they are experts in the industry. With an impressive body of work their clients are some of the most recognizable companies across the globe. Their offices are warm and welcoming with an eclectic group of exciting and intelligent people.
In this role you will be responsible for performing many of the basic, yet critical functions within the search team. These tasks can include, but are not limited to, keyword/copy creation; billing, trafficking and Q/A. Applicants must be able to demonstrate rigor and ability to master tasks that involve a high degree of repetition requiring absolute accuracy.
• Exhibits understanding and ability to clearly discuss paid search fundamentals (Acronyms, Jargon, etc)
• Demonstrated ability to build out new ad groups and campaigns Account optimization of bids and KPIs to meet client needs
• Pulling and organizing reports on a daily/weekly/monthly basis and generating insights from the data
• Review competitive tactics and make recommendations on how to overcome
• Flawless execution of Q/A fundamentals and implementation of Q/A best practices in daily tasks as well as providing proactive recommendations on optimization/growth opportunities
• Implement and monitor tests e.g. A/B landing page and copy tests
- Bachelor's Degree required with concentration in Marketing, or a related field is preferred
- 2+ years experience with Fortune 1000 brands and/or within an agency environment required
- Advanced experience with Google, Yahoo & Bing
- Advanced experience with at least one bidding platform such as Marin, Kenshoo or Doubleclick
- Excellent writing skills with an attention to detail
- Experience with Microsoft Excel, Word, and PowerPoint is required