Senior Android Engineer
Sr. Android Engineer
Remote (local to Portland, OR preferred)
6-month contract, potential for conversion
Our client is an iconic E-Commerce retailer offering a wide-array of products spanning from home, entertainment, and clothing. With their high-quality products, diverse selection, and exceptional customer service, it’s never been easier to find everything you need in one convenient location.
Sr. Android Engineer Overview:
- Looking for talented Android engineers to join a greenfield project written in Kotlin using MVVM-Clean.
- High emphasis on TDD and quality with > 90% code coverage.
- Experience having built, deployed and maintained multiple Android applications on the Google Play Store
- Willingness to learn new technologies and ramp up quickly
- Ability to work in a fast-moving, agile environment
- Should have at least 5- 6 years’ experience with engineering
- Track record in developing highly scalable and performant applications, libraries, modules, tools, etc.
- Flexible approach and heavily focused on the end to end solution - with the capability to form a deep understanding of both the breadth of the systems and depths of the frameworks/libraries they use.
- Ability to lead and develop against large-scale, complex, cross-functional projects
- Strong customer focus (in this case internal and external developers) and dedication to making their lives better.
- Promotes and supports company policies, procedures, mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Ability to work with distributed teams in a collaborative and productive manner
- Passionate and self-driven
- Flexibility to move onto different projects that utilize your skills and strengths as business conditions change