Senior Architecture Project Manager
Our client is a leading architectural and engineering firm specializing in retail, design, restaurant, and corporate. Their tailored, innovative, and dynamic approach presents optimal solutions for top brands across the globe.
In this position, you would be responsible for sketching designs and preparing construction documentation. You would also liaise with cross-functional team members, subcontractors, and vendors and foster a collaborative environment.
• Sketch comprehensive design concepts and present ideas to internal and external partners and prepare construction documentation and coordinate various projects with subcontractors and vendors
• Work with cross-functional team members, interpret engineering drawings, obtain permit sets, and remain current of emerging industry best practices
• Oversee all projects and ensure projects are completed on-time, accurately, and within budgeted hours
• Develop and modify the project scope, project schedule, and project needs; help define the project scope and objectives
• Track all projects status, document appropriately, and communicate with necessary team members to ensure deliverables are achieved on-time
• Coordinate any necessary resources for the successful execution of projects; assist with needs assessment as necessary
• Bachelor’s degree in architecture, interior design, or similar field; registrations preferred
• 8-10+ years' design and production experience
• Proficient with Revit, Auto Cad, Sketch Up, 3D Max, and Microsoft Office suite