Senior Art Director and Senior Copywriter
Our client is seeking a Senior Art Director and Senior Copywriter to join their team. Our client is a leading consumers goods company creating well-known products across an extensive portfolio of top brands. With their warm and inviting space, creativity and collaboration flourish every day.
Senior Art Director
In this position, you would be responsible for developing and executing strategic creative solutions across multiple channels, including print collateral, advertisements, presentations, and brand identity.
• Create and implement highly creative and strategic creative solutions across multiple channels, including print collateral, advertisements, presentations, and brand identity
• Drive integration of art direction and design to different media channels, including digital, print, and video
• Establish strategic and compelling content across multiple social and digital platforms by leveraging creative visual concepts
• Collaborate with various cross-functional teams, including Creative Directors, Digital Strategists, Producers, and Copywriters
• Provide strategic and creative recommendations and offer new ideas, concepts, and designs to continuously drive new business opportunities
• Achieve the brand’s objectives and adhere to financial policies and procedures in relation to plans and budgets
• Bachelor’s degree
• 4+ years’ agency art direction experience
• Advanced with Adobe Creative Suite and Microsoft Office suite
In this role, you would be responsible for creating engaging content for various digital and print collateral, including digital, social media, and advertising. You would also be responsible for ensuring copy is aligned with brand standards and guidelines.
• Develop engaging and compelling content for various print and digital collateral, such as social media, digital, and advertising
• Compose and edit voice driven copy to produce optimal results and craft creative solutions to build the brand; adhere to brand standards and guidelines
• Remain current on emerging trends and implement design best practices; provide strategic recommendations to enhance campaign metrics and performance
• Collaborate with cross-functional team members to develop creative concepts and continually develop innovative campaigns; represent ideas and process at project meetings
• Bachelor’s degree
• 4+ years’ agency copywriting experience