Senior Art Director, Design
Our client is a leading high-end fashion retailer located in Manhattan that caters to men and women’s fashion and beauty as well as home goods. They carry a plethora of designers both classic and modern that will appeal to a wide range of clientele.
They believe in seeking talented creative people with a passion and entrepreneurial spirit who enjoy the fast paced, exciting world of retail. When you join the family, you are now a part of an organization deeply committed to giving back to the communities near and afar. Even though they are a Fortune 100 company, they operate with the utmost integrity like a family run business
In this role you will be responsible for the conception, design, and on-brand execution of visual materials for the company. You will manage multiple projects and deadlines and translate internal client needs into compelling visual designs based on marketing and business objectives. You are responsible for fostering creativity and collaboration with stakeholders.
• Develops unique and on-trend concepts for photo-shoots and lookbooks in the men's, kids, and home categories.
• Operates with a solid grasp of the company aesthetic. Elevates and evolves the site aesthetic while supporting the overall brand direction
• Participates in strategy meetings and partners with buyers and site merchandisers to translate business strategy into creative concepts
• Generates multiple comps for each project. Conceptualizes larger campaigns and takes projects through to execution. Developing design specs for production
• Stays current with market trends to understand competitive landscape
• Implements efficient workflows and processes
• Bachelor’s Degree
• 5 years’ experience in an online and/or E-commerce environment
• A thorough understanding of web production and the capabilities within digital channels
• Proficiency in Photoshop, Illustrator, Flash, Dreamweaver/HTML, and InDesign
• Knowledge of fashion and retail
• Strong analytical ability
• Impeccable design sensibility