Senior Art Director, Fashion Accessories
Our client is an iconic high-end fashion retailer, offering apparel, accessories, shoes, and beauty must-haves. Their contemporary, on trend, and chic approach establishes the retailer as a destination for the most stylish trendsetters.
In this position, you would be responsible for developing and executing strategic creative visual solutions across multiple channels, including print collateral, advertisements, presentations, and brand identity. You would also be responsible for mentoring junior creative team members and remaining current of market trends.
• Create and implement highly creative and strategic creative solutions across multiple channels, including print collateral, advertisements, presentations, and brand identity
• Develop innovative and on-trend concepts for photoshoots and catalog stories for fashion accessories and beauty
• Collaborate with buyers and site merchandisers, participate in strategy meetings, and translate business objectives into creative concepts
• Drive integration of art direction and design to different media channels, including digital, print, and video
• Mentor junior creative team members and remain current of market trends and the competitive landscape and leverage creative visual concepts
• Bachelor’s degree
• 5 years’ Art Director experience in a design agency, retail, or fashion
• Proficient with Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, and InDesign