Senior Art Director
Our client is a creative, innovative and luxurious cosmetics company that is dedicated to making women feel beautiful from the inside out. With so many gorgeous color palettes to choose from, their high-quality products are designed to enhance a woman’s natural beauty. Their company culture is fun and exciting, with new ideas always present.
In this role, you will be responsible for overseeing all artistic components of marketing on digital, social, and print levels, as well as working side by side with the creative director to meet strict deadlines and supervise over a team of brand creative members.
• Create projects, campaigns, and delegate jobs for all art and creative departments as well as collaborate with teams on ideas and brand creating
• Develop marketing and presentation materials for web, mobile, print, social, and video
• Lead the development of creative materials and ensure all projects are aligned with the brand and graphic standards across all platforms; prepare files and support materials for client and regulatory review
• Create and edit presentations and assist with the development of mock-ups, graphics, and sourcing images; edit copy and design for digital and print collateral in liaison with the creative and account teams
• Collaborate with various cross-functional teams, such as production and studio, to develop creative solutions and achieve the client’s objectives
• Remain current of emerging design and industry trends and digital UX best practices; provide strategic recommendations to incorporate latest trends
• Extensive experience in directing graphic design and multimedia teams or relevant field, beauty background a plus
• Excellent verbal, written, and communication skills, ability to assemble and command a team of artists and editors
• Advanced with Adobe Creative Suite and Microsoft Office suite