Senior Art Editor / Art Director
Do you have experience with the ownership of luxury fashion shoots, from concept/creative ideation and art direction on set, through to delivery of assets for editorial layout, working on 3 - 4 shoots per month on global locations?
Our client is one of the world's leading, online luxury fashion retailers.
This role is responsible for art directing and editing the editorial content, ensuring that layouts are of a high quality and on brand. You will work on editorial photoshoots, as directed by the Creative Director, and will take ownership for the planning and production of the shoot. You will also ensure the brief is followed in terms of the mood, styling, hair & make up.
- Ownership of luxury fashion editorial shoots from concept/creative ideation through to delivery of results/assets for editorial layout
- Responsible for selecting a team, preparing hair & make up briefs and art directing on shoot
- Research photographers and creative teams for shoots
- Work with the editorial team on layout and assets
- Must have worked on luxury fashion shoots incorporating multiple brands - you have a creative eye and real passion/understanding of luxury fashion
- Worked a very high volume of shoots, around 3 - 4 per month, ideally on global locations
- Will have worked as either Senior Art Editor or Art Director level
- Salary is competitive and dependent on level of experience
If this sounds like a great next step for you, apply now!