Senior Associate, Project Management
Our client is a leading marketing agency specializing in the healthcare sector across the globe. Their innovative, dynamic, and forward-thinking approach drives brand success and helps individuals in the industry make informed decisions.
In this position, you would be responsible for the overall direction, coordination, implementation, and execution of projects. You would also be responsible for ensuring projects remain consistent with the company’s strategy and objectives.
• Define the project scope and develop a comprehensive work plan identifying and sequencing activities to complete the project
• Determine the necessary resources, such as time, money, and equipment to complete the project on-time and accurately
• Establish a project schedule to allocate resources to the activities; review the project schedule with upper management and staff
• Implement projects according to the project plan, including placing merchandise orders from headquarter and vendors
• Monitor project status and adjust as necessary to ensure on-time project completion; create records to document project activities
• Review work quality to ensure deliverables meet project standards; establish communication schedule to update upper management on project status
• Bachelor’s degree
• 2-4 years’ project account management experience