Digital Marketing Jobs
Senior B2B Copywriter
Our client is a top marketing agency presenting unparalleled creative solutions for a diverse portfolio of renowned brands. Their innovative, collaborative, and integrated approach distinguishes them as a leader in the industry.
In this role, you would be responsible for creating engaging content for various digital and print collateral, including white papers, website, event marketing materials, and e-newsletters. You would also be responsible for ensuring copy is aligned with brand standards and guidelines.
• Develop engaging and compelling content for various print and digital collateral, such as white papers, event marketing materials, website, and e-newsletters
• Compose and edit voice driven copy to produce optimal results and craft creative solutions to build the brand; adhere to brand standards and guidelines
• Remain current on emerging trends and implement design best practices; provide strategic recommendations to enhance campaign metrics and performance
• Collaborate with cross-functional teas, such as Content Strategists, Creative Directors, Digital, Brand and Account Strategists, Art Directors, and Designers
• Establish creative concepts and continually develop innovative campaigns; represent ideas and process at project meetings
• Bachelor’s degree
• 8+ years’ agency copywriting experience
• Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite and Mac