Senior Brand Designer
Our client is a renowned company presenting groundbreaking software solutions. Their innovative, modern, and integrated approach distinguishes them as leaders in the industry.
As the Senior Brand Designer, you would execute a variety of creative projects, such as creating stories, elevating the brand look and feel, voice and messaging, and developing the brand's visual language across digital experiences and environmental.
• Collaborate with internal partners across marketing, product, and beyond to ideate and execute world-class brand experiences across digital, print, and physical spaces
• Deeply understand the brand’s product so you can bring it to life through a brand and visual language update
• Represent the design team to internal stakeholders, and provide input that will help shape planning and strategy
• Own the end-to-end brand and asset creation for strategy, user research, ideation, feedback, and execution
• Articulate design decisions to a vast set of partners and stakeholders, and work with our talented engineers to ensure shipments meet high standard of quality
• Help build, maintain and evolve the brand system and drive forward the process, tools, and systems to create brand assets at scale
• 4+ years’ design and art direction experience and a solid portfolio of creative brand design focused work for top-notch digital products
• Ability to clearly articulate objectives and influence the creative direction of the brand
• Background working on brands with physical design extensions and initiatives such as events, trade shows, and outdoor advertising
• Passionate about the brand experience, incorporate the latest design trends, and find innovative and effective ways to tell stories visually