Senior Brand Manager, Beauty
Our client is a popular beauty brand creating the latest must-have makeup to create any bold beauty look. Their on-trend, edgy, and cool cosmetics are applauded by top makeup artists everywhere.
In this role, you would be responsible for managing brand strategies for each North America channel to achieve brand objectives. You would also be responsible for overseeing seasonal promotional calendars and inventory planning forecasts.
• Develop and implement short and long-term brand strategies for each North America channel to achieve brand objectives
• Oversee inventory planning forecasts supporting launches and update forecasts to achieve business goals
• Manage seasonal promotional calendars to utilize as roadmap for new launch distortion plans by channel
• Lead seasonal merchandising updates, including creative brief and in-store execution to ensure fixture and planogram is aligned with the brand and optimize product presentation
• Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including marketing, inventory planning, education, creative, product development, visual merchandising, and operations
• Bachelor’s degree; MBA preferred
• 7+ years’ business experience, beauty, or retail industry preferred
• Passion for skincare/ beauty industry