Senior Brand Manager
Are you a Senior Brand Manager looking to grow your career with a passionate, mission-driven and awarded company in the CPG space?
Then we have the role for you!
Our client is looking to hire a Senior Brand Manager for their offices in El Segundo/ Los Angeles.
The Sr. Brand Manager will be responsible for developing and implementing brand strategy for the U.S. market based on strong understanding of financial objectives, brand historical performance, marketplace analysis, and consumer trends. You will manage implementation with cross-functional teams, agencies, and external partners.
• Ability to form a strategic approach to brand business management.
• Very strong communication skills. Can inspire, inform, and/or mediate as
needed by identifying audience needs.
• Ability to approach challenges and opportunities holistically by
understanding context, consequences, and consideration of all
• Financial acumen as it pertains to budget and P&L management.
• Thorough understanding of the U.S. toy and/or kids entertainment
• Adaptability to change.
• A demonstrated ability to assimilate into a fast-paced, entrepreneurial
• A minimum of 5 years’ experience in a similar role.
• Must have undergraduate degree in related field from an accredited institution.
• Must have experience in the toy industry as a marketing or marketing-related
• Must have experience or knowledge of U.S. retailer landscape as it pertains to
toys or consumer goods.
• MBA desired but not required.
• Develop and implement brand marketing strategies for the U.S. market across
toy, entertainment, and licensing.
• Own and manage each brand budget to spend across media buys, retail
promotion, PR, experiential, and special projects.
• Present new product lines and marketing plans to both internal and external
• Research, understand and share out U.S. market business analysis (for both
owned and competitive brands) to cross-functional teams domestic and
• Responsible for setting product pricing with market landscape and margin
requirements in consideration
• Ensure timely and accurate flow of information from HQ to the sales team for
brand, product, and marketing updates
• Manage the U.S. retail distribution strategy in conjunction with key stakeholders.
• Guide brand and item forecasting with the sales team.
US Marketing Activation
• Work closely with the global marketing team to execute U.S. campaigns to
ensure full alignment between U.S. market needs on deliverables and timings.
• Brief, co-author, and oversee implementation of agency plans where applicable
(PR, digital, linear media buy).
• Meet regularly with the Sales Analytics team to understand brand and item-level
performance analysis on a weekly basis. Use insights to drive marketing
decisions, guide sales forecasts, and future product development.
• Perform and present post-mortem analysis twice a year on all campaigns
including, but not limited to: Franchise-level, brand-level, item-level, national
campaign, special events and/or partnerships).
• Collaborate on trade marketing strategy and execution for all in-store POS/POP.
• Own the go-to-market process for all new and refreshed product lines/brands
Overall U.S. Brand Marketing
• Prepare for and present to retailers, agencies and external partners at Spring &
• Prepare for and present to retailers at trade shows.
• Prepare for and participate in key milestone meetings during the product
• Ensure cross-functional departments are well informed on relevant changes and
updates that would affect their day-to-day (Operations, Customer Care, etc).
Send your resume today!