Senior Brand Manager
Our client is an iconic beauty brand creating the latest must-haves for every beauty enthusiast. Their innovative, on-trend, and high-quality products inspire you to feel your most confident every day.
In this position, you would be responsible for directing brand development and identifying gaps in current offerings. You would also be responsible for managing a direct report and evaluating new product feasibility.
• Lead the brand development and identify areas of opportunity regionally and globally to drive profitable growth
• Identify gaps in current offerings and new territories and fill the strategic innovation funnel and deliver a full mix
• Collaborate with marketing partners to ensure campaigns are aligned with the company’s objectives and guidelines
• Establish and build a high performing team with direct report, foster a collaborative environment, and provide guidance
• Partner with various cross-functional teams and generate monthly business analysis for category, competitor, and customer
• Evaluate new product feasibility, including target audience, pricing, size of opportunity, forecasting, and competitive market
• Bachelor’s degree; MBA preferred
• 5-7 years’ marketing or branding experience
• Experience managing a direct report