Senior Brand Manager
Our client is a well-known beauty brand offering the latest must-have beauty tools for every trendsetter. With their contemporary, on-trend, and high-quality products, it’s never been easier to achieve the most flawless beauty looks.
As the Senior Brand Manager, you would be responsible for supporting the Marketing Director with defining and developing the overall brand marketing plans and strategies for consumer and professional channels.
• Assist Marketing Director with defining and developing the overall brand marketing plans and strategies for consumer and professional channels
• Manage media, pricing, merchandising and promotional strategy for both the consumer and professional channels
• Collaborate with internal cross-functional teams to ensure that all major marketing initiatives are leveraged through a 360 degree strategy
• Work with Creative, Education and Communications team on development of brand campaigns, video, digital, and print content and marketing assets
• Manage and execute marketing calendar, plans and programs to implement all elements of the marketing mix
• Execute retailer marketing programs for existing products and strategies for new product launches and serve as the brand liaison with the International Brand team
• Forecast and manage all POM materials, including samples, collateral, GWP’s, promo sets and adjust forecast based on trends in the business
• 4+ years’ brand and/or retail marketing experience
• Knowledge in all areas of marketing, including program development, media planning, market analysis and research, marketing plan development, and project management
• Experience working on a premium brand and/or professional product a plus
• Creative thinker who can bring new ideas to Beauty and help propel the growth of the brands
• Ability to apply analytical skills to develop insights and presentations to leadership