Senior Brand Manager, US Marketing
Our client is an iconic beauty brand creating the latest must-haves for every beauty enthusiast. Their innovative, on-trend, and high-quality products inspire you to feel your most confident every day.
As the Senior Brand Manager, you would be responsible for leading annual marketing plan activities and ensuring successful implementation.
• Develop and implement annual marketing plan activities and ensure successful implementation of the plan
• Identify trade needs and opportunities and create pricing and distribution strategies aligned with trade promotions
• Direct business analysis to drive action and evaluate the potential of launching new products and provide recommendations based on sales and profit analysis
• Influence the new product and trend collection plans for the US in partnership with global teams and lead and develop marketing skills of direct report
• Remain current of emerging industry trends, conduct research, and analyze trends to recommend innovative experiences
• Bachelor’s degree; MBA preferred
• 5+ years’ marketing or brand management experience