Senior Brand Mananger
Our client is a highly successful, fast-growing and innovative food company producing healthy, all-natural and gluten free snacks. Their products can be found in thousands of stores across the US including Fairway, Giant, Harris Teeter, Publix, Target and Walmart. With a company culture that is laid back yet exciting, they breed entrepreneurial spirits alike.
In this role you will be responsible for the development of new products that will delight consumers, shoppers and customers, drive sales and profit as well as market share.
- Responsible for the external and internal assessments of the business environment, competitors, customers, market trends, and the implications to the business
- Strategic, annual, and marketing planning and periodic re-planning of the business
- Coordinating and leading activities with virtually every function in the company to achieve brand goals
- Manages business decisions related to new product projects
- Develops key briefing documents (e.g. graphics and formula)
- Lead cross-functional teams (R&D / purchase / operational / finance / supply chain...) and foster team unity to drive projects following our company processes, and delivers Execution Excellence within the company KPIs
- BS/BA Degree in Marketing or related areas, MBA preferred
- 8+ years’ experience in brand marketing
- 2-3 years’ experience within food and/or CPG preferred
- Experience in project management
- Proficient in PowerPoint, Excel
- Strong organizational and project management skills to manage cross functional projects with demonstrated ability to multi-task and set priorities within tight timelines and high client expectations