Senior Brand Partnerships + Sales Executive ($100K)
Our client, a micro-event experiential agency working with content creators out of entertainment, music, art, fashion, technology and business, is looking for a Senior Brand Partnerships + Sales Executive to join their team in a direct hire role! This base salary for this role is UP TO $100K (depending on experience) + commission!
This is a key role and opportunity to get on the ground floor of an engaged and growing media brand. We’re seeking a proven seller, with a history of exceeding their quotas and thriving in nuanced partnerships with multiple moving parts, can handle complex projects and lead multiple accounts while crafting a system for success. You will report directly to the Co-Founder and President and responsible for developing strong relationships, implementing campaign strategies to increase partnership opportunities.
- Sell: Company and its properties and products, existing and future. This includes primarily our daily newsletter followed by our events (physical + digital) and various creative services.
- Polish: Our sales systems. Introduce best practices and contribute to solidifying a well-oiled machine. You will be responsible for creating a foundation for new team members to join.
- Develop: Bring new ideas, concepts and products to the table, guide, craft and articulate new programs, story tell, manage and sell them.
- Engage in partnerships through direct sales and agency related contacts.
- Handle and shepherd the creation of sales tools and new materials.
- Keep and constantly expand a database of qualified sales leads and prospects.
- Liaison with account management to execute and close deals.
- Solidify sales best practices and systems as a foundation for more sellers and account managers.
- Manage sales inventory and tailor financial model for profitability.
- Create the RFP process and field proposals from prospective and existing clients across various platforms and initiatives -- social, virtual & physical events, influencers and digital content.
- Understand and interpret data to share with and empower our team, clients and ad partners.
- 5+ years of direct sales & media experience.
- Highly organized and detailed.
- Relentless drive. Meticulous follow-through.
- Proven history of hitting and exceeding sales goals.
- Direct selling, agency and partnerships experience.
- Existing relationships and an engaged network.
- Ready, able, willing and proven ability to create new relationships that lead to financial success.
- Extremely empathetic. You leave the ego at the door and care about the well-being of our audience, the team, clients and partners.
- Understand the newsletter ecosystem, who the players are, what makes a good product.
- You’re ready to secure, foster and grow new relationships.
- Self-starter. You make it happen and always have something to do.
- A creative thinker, not just an executor.
- Problem solver, not a problem enabler.
- You find new ways to find new deals, partners and relationships. You’re out there, connecting to the world and sharing your views.
- Extremely collaborative.
- Strong knowledge of the whole sales cycle for a digital media business. Everything from a strong understanding of a good product, researching and sourcing new leads, to meeting, pitching and closing the deals.
- Impeccable verbal, written and presentation skills.
- Always learning, adapting and applying your knowledge to your work.