Senior Business Analyst, Digital Asset & Data Management
Our client is an iconic beauty brand creating the latest must-haves for every beauty enthusiast. Their innovative, on-trend, and high-quality products inspire you to feel your most confident every day.
In this role, you would be responsible for leading the workflow, data exchange, content repository, and reporting processes.
• Direct workflow, data exchange, content repository, and reporting processes and oversee daily maintenance of the production system
• Oversee metadata design, asset security/usage rules, system monitoring, archiving, data exchange, reporting, and creation of partner repositories for data sharing
• Present technical and architectural guidance and lead the business teams for the configuration,
customization, and integration requirements
• Manage data migration, data loader tools, and API processes and lead the data exchange experience using Sltecore, Wordpress, Sprinklr, and others
• Bachelor’s degree in IT, computer science, or related field
• 3+ years’ Digital Asset Management system experience
• 3-5+ years’ software development experience with Java and Java Script
• Proficient with creating workflow configurations
• Software development experience, including CSS, HTLM5, .NET, Groovy Scripting, Agile
Event Framework/Management, Pl/SQL, XML