Senior Business Analyst
Our client is a well-known retailer specializing in home must-haves aimed to enrich every home and make every house uniquely its own. Their revolutionary, modern, and customer driven approach distinguishes them as a leader in the industry.
In this role, you would be responsible for translating business and technical requirements into solutions. You would also be responsible for leveraging data to create merchandising programs to streamline the sales process for associates.
• Collaborate with cross-functional teams to gain understanding of the application, document business knowledge, collect, and prioritize requirements
• Determine operational objectives and gather information for product development, product strategy, operations, and field and store associates
• Serve as an expert on current and new product categories and deliver recommendations, strategies, and processes for new programs
• Optimize current programs based on industry trends and management objectives; utilize a data-driven approach to prioritization and manage product roadmaps in an Agile SDLC
• Bachelor’s degree in business or related field
• Experience developing complex technology solutions and performing analysis on feature requirements
• Experience in analytical software and SQL a plus