Digital Marketing Jobs
Senior Business Development Manager
Ourclient is a well-known digital marketing agency specializing in webdesign, lead generation, and digital marketing. Their innovative, creative, anddynamic approach presents groundbreaking results for top brands.
In this role,you would be offered equity and serve as a true partner to drive new accountsand achieve the sales quota by identifying and closing new accounts. You wouldalso be responsible for managingthe full sales cycle, including initial contact, contract negotiation, andaccount management to ensure customer satisfaction.
• Manage and drive thefull sales cycle, including initial contact, contract negotiation, and accountmanagement to ensure customer satisfaction
• Understand the product and present productdemonstrations in person and via web-based presentations
• Achieve and exceed sales quota by identifying,qualifying, and closing business in assigned account territory
• Maintain sales records and prospect status inCRM database; forecast sales targets and revenue achievement and provideactivity status in weekly sales meeting
• Collaborate with various team members toforecast and allocate resources for new prospect requests and requirements
• Bachelor’s degree
• 5+ years' experienceselling software or technology solutions, services, or applications
• Proven track record ofexceeding sales and revenue goals