Senior Category Analyst - BAU
Our client is an iconic beauty brand creating the latest must-haves for every beauty enthusiast. Their innovative, on-trend, and high-quality products inspire you to feel your most confident every day.
In this role, you would be responsible for developing and presenting business analytics, including promotion evaluation, customer data analysis, brand and category trends, marketing plans, and objectives.
- Serve as the data expert to support the team with all selling processes, forecasting, consumption, gross sales, loyalty, and marketing development funds
- Build the annual business plan based on analytical review of historical and competitive data and strategic direction for the brand and customer
- Create customer and promotional analysis from promotional accountability to circular productivity and manage periodic and ad hoc customer analysis reporting
- Establish calendar of in-store strategy and promotional plans in partnership with cross-functional teams
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 5+ years’ business analytics experience supporting CPG/Beauty sales teams
- PRIOR EXPERIENCE with CVS / EXTRA CARE
- Advanced proficiency with Microsoft Excel (i.e. Pivots & LOOKUPS)