Senior Category Space Planner
Our client is an iconic beauty brand creating the latest must-haves for every beauty enthusiast. Their innovative, on-trend, and high-quality products inspire you to feel your most confident every day.
In this role, you would be responsible for overseeing the analytical development and in-store implementation of a wall presentation plan.
• Oversee analytics and assortment optimization to increase retailer category sales and perform strategic category analysis and insights discovery
• Lead the development and implementation of new innovative fixture initiatives and serve as the
wall strategy expert to the retailer
• Direct all aspects of wall execution, including planogram creation, fixture-graphic fulfillment, and reset coordination
• Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including sales, materials management, distribution, customer logistics, and transportation to ensure on-time delivery
• Work directly with stores and address store level challenges and establish strong relationships with key customer within their store operations and planogram groups
• 5+ years modular/planogramming experience within retail environment
• 5+ years’ Category Management with a manufacturer or retailer (cosmetics preferred)
• Advanced proficiency in JDA space planning software