Our client is an iconic beauty brand creating the latest must-haves for every beauty enthusiast. Their innovative, on-trend, and high-quality products inspire you to feel your most confident every day.
In this role, you would be responsible for managing strong partnerships with Amazon and achieving profit targets.
• Establish and maintain a strong business partnership with Amazon and achieve volume, profit and annual share objectives
• Build strategic customer relationships to understand and drive customer’s vision, key strategies, and objectives
• Work directly with the Amazon Commercial team to align customer plans and opportunities and drive business and omni-channel experience
• Implement Customer Business Plan and negotiate annual Joint Business Plans (JBP) with Customer and sell-in of the business proposition
• Bachelor's degree in business, marketing, or related field; MBA preferred
• 7-9 years’ traditional sales experience and e-Retailer sales experience on Amazon e-Retailer platform (Amazon’s Vendor Central, Walmart.com/Jet.com, Target.com, Ulta.com, Walgreens.com, CVS.com Macys.com)
• Experience developing and executing e-Retailer strategies and business plans in CPG/Beauty industries