Senior Client Manager, Rewards
Our client is a well-known company providing unparalleled software solutions to drive every business. Their innovative, dynamic, and integrated approach distinguishes them at the forefront of the industry.
In this position, you would be responsible for supporting multiple client sales and marketing programs in partnership with senior account leadership. You would also be responsible for client satisfaction, retention, and growth for client engagements.
• Support all activities throughout the client lifecycle, such as program optimization and extension implementation
• Oversee daily needs of assigned client programs and collaborate with client program stakeholders in a high-quality manner aligned with the brand’s account management practices
• Provide recommendations to the rewards program design to increase effectiveness; manage program deliverables and analyze rewards program performance
• Develop, present, and negotiate proposals and assist with preparing larger SOWs; remain current of emerging industry trends and provide recommendations
• Achieve revenue retention, growth, and profitability targets; prepare corrective action strategies as necessary; identify opportunities to grow business and create strategies to capitalize on opportunities
• Bachelor’s degree
• 5-7 years’ channel sales, marketing, database marketing, interactive, or direct marketing experience
• Background in the marketing, advertising, or high technology industry preferred