Senior Consumer Promotions Manager
Our client is an iconic beauty company creating the latest skin care and makeup must-haves. Their groundbreaking, high-quality, and on-trend approach inspire you to feel your most confident every day.
In this position, you would be responsible for leading the strategy, planning, execution, and analysis of assigned brands for the national consumer promotions with emphasis on coupons.
• Direct the strategy, planning, execution, and analysis of assigned brands for the national consumer promotions with emphasis on coupons
• Oversee the consumer promotion plans for four categories and drive promotion strategy and management of coupons
• Manage budget development and monitor all program costs and plan revisions with focus on coupon redemption and forecasting
• Develop and implement promotion plans, ensure strategy is aligned with brand objectives, and confirm compliance
• Lead plans for agencies and vendors, meet with existing and new vendors, and present recommendations to brand teams
• Bachelor’s degree in communications, marketing, or business management
• 4-8 years’ CPG brand and/or promotional marketing experience
• Proficient with GS1 DataBar
• Digital promotion experience preferred