Digital Marketing Jobs
Senior Content Strategist - Bio-Pharma Background Needed ($130K) - DIRECT HIRE!
Our client - a mid-sized digital agency - is looking for Senior Content Strategist to join their team for direct hire! We have up to $130K for this position. PLEASE READ: You must have a background in bio-pharma or a related field to qualify! This client is located in Thousand Oaks, but the position is work from home/remote indefinitely!
If you are available and this is the right fit, please apply with your UPDATED resume and salary requirements. If not the right role for you, please send a referral! We offer a referral bonus of $200 for the right candidate that gets placed in the role.
As the Content Manager, you will be responsible for developing and implementing highly strategic content marketing plans to drive increased reach and conversion. You will also be responsible for content development and execution across multiple channels, including web, blogs, social media, email, video, and print.
- Develop highly strategic content marketing plans to drive increased reach and conversion to drive growth
- Manage the content editorial calendar and ensure on-time content distribution and coordination with internal and external partners
- Perform content audits to evaluate existing content and assets for quality, consistency, and impact to determine to build, edit, or remove content
- Create on-brand content that’s consistent across all platforms and follow the brand’s style, quality, and tone
- Optimize SEM/SEO to increase prospective students and conversion through higher click-to-lead rates, improved SEO rankings, and increased engagement
Company Pay & Benefits
- Pay commensurate with applicable experience
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- Health Insurance Options
- Great Coffee & Snack Bar!