Senior Copywriter, Digital
Our client is an iconic high-end fashion retailer, offering apparel, accessories, shoes, and beauty must-haves. Their contemporary, on trend, and chic approach establishes the retailer as a destination for the most stylish trendsetters.
In this role, you would contribute to the online creative team and enhance the customer experience by creating inspiring and innovative copy. You would also utilize technical skills while composing creative and editorial content.
• Oversee all aspects of copy projects from concept development to execution; craft creative solutions to enhance the customer experience and build the brand
• Compose creative, inspiring, and innovative copy for various digital collateral, such as email marketing copy and site banners
• Edit and proofread copy for spelling, grammar, and clarity and adhere to brand standards and guidelines
• Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including UX, site production, and marketing to translate business strategy into creative solutions
• Remain current on emerging trends and implement design best practices; provide strategic recommendations to enhance campaign metrics and performance
• Present recommendations to develop useful tools to improve the online shopping experience for desktop, web, and app
• Bachelor’s degree in English, journalism, communications, marketing, or advertising
• 8+ years’ copywriting experience in advertising, direct marketing, or publishing
• Background in ecommerce and editorial