Our client is a well-known, creative and innovative public relations firm with an immense global presence. They pride themselves on investing in a team that is diverse, tenacious and forward-thinking. With strategists, analysts, producers, designers, developers and campaign activators at the forefront, they have been honored by AdAge, A-List Agency and Cannes Lions. Their company culture is fast-paced, welcoming and warm.
In this role you will help craft the brand voice and social content for their biggest clients.
- Write headlines, tweets or copy for billboards
- Engage consumers and tell the client’s story in fresh, invigorating ways
- Capture the attention through brevity, wit and succinct insight
• 7 + years of experience working as a copywriter
• Be engaged with the latest digital trends to help inform creative approaches for clients as well as knowledge sharing internally
• Advanced knowledge of brand development, marketing/advertising, and the creative process
• Ability to effectively communicate through any medium (a script, a tweet, a pin, a manifesto, a speech)
• Experience managing junior creatives and working closely with art directors and designers