Our client is a renowned beauty brandoffering the latest cosmetics and skincare products to effortlessly achieve themost flawless beauty looks. Their professional quality, on-trend, and extensiveselection distinguishes them as a leader in the industry.
In this position, you would be responsible for developing copywriting content for e-commerce, social, and digital. You would also be responsible for partnering with the Executive Director and product marketing to create engaging copy to name and support product launches.
• Create content for web, microsites, and retailer.com sites; ensure copy is aligned with the brand’s style, tone, and marketing objectives
• Compose copy for product launches, CRM emails, subject lines, digital advertising, and social media, such as Facebook, Instagram, and YouTube
• Develop concept and storyboard videos; partner with the education and artistry teams to drive editorial content, including tips and how to guides
• Collaborate with various cross-functional teams to develop new product names, benefits, and uses; participate in product launch meetings to understanding marketing messaging
• Review and edit copy from public relations, education, artistry, and events teams and ensure brand consistency across all collateral
• Remain current of emerging industry trends and understand the competitive retail marketplace
• Bachelor’s degree in journalism or communications
• 5+ years’ writing experience in related fields
• Beauty brand or beauty editorial experience
• Understanding of beauty marketplace in the online and digital spaces